Booking plugin forms can now use repeating pages and the plugin data will be displayed correctly in the manifest form.
Dynamic Theme 12.12.103
The page markup now includes a parent div and container for the main and aside elements. This is in preparation for future work. There aren't any changes to the current behaviour or appearance of the theme.
We've made some accessibility fixes for the Calendar template's book button and booking links.
iCM4j Framework 25.17.1057
This release includes the latest core resources (25.4.991) which:
- Fixes image inlines overlapping alert inlines when the image is floated to the left or right
- When multiple image inlines are placed on the same row in the article editor and all floated to the left or right, the images all float together and remain on the same line, rather than stacking
- Fixes the alignment of card headings
- Improves the layout of the paging component on mobiles
- Fixes horizontal scrolling on mobiles when external links are placed in a table
- Fixes keyboard navigation for drop-down fields when typeahead is enabled
- Fixes an accessibility issue with the IMAGEMEDIA handlebars helper that caused horizontal scrolling
- The disclosure component now has a hidden accessibility show/hide span. This can be set as visible using a site skin, which will match the GDS implementation