Diary Planner is an appointment booking system. With it you can create any number of calendars and different types of appointment. Bookings can be made directly using the calendars, or via forms which look up available appointment time slots.
Rules let you set the length of appointments, which appointments can be booked in which calendars, the number of appointments of a given type that can be booked on a day, who is able to cancel or reschedule appointments, and how appointments are handled once they have been booked.
As well as the calendar interface, appointment booking forms check for availability and offer upcoming appointments to users as they make their bookings. Users can browse for future dates and their appointment will be added to the appropriate calendar based on the rules you've defined.
Diary planner can be used in any situation where you need to implement a calendar booking system. Examples include:
- Time slots at recycling centres
- Appointments with IT training and support
- Site visits for pest control officers
- Booking time with a consultant
The full product includes:
- The time slot booking templates which define calendars and appointment types
- A set of default forms for selecting, viewing, managing and processing appointments
- An example appointment booking form
- A set of form blueprints you can use as the basis for building your own forms
- A dashboard that shows the number of appointments booked by type, user role and assisted vs self service
- A set of templates for the emails that get sent out
- End Points and workflow processes that deliver the functionality (these are system components)