Case Management 1.36.1674
Case search has been rewritten. As well as improving performance, the following new features are available:
- The case types and subtypes are now organised in the same filter. You can pick which will be searched in the article extras
- A new filter has been added for case stage. Only stages relevant to your selected cases will appear in the filter
- The case status filter only displays statuses relevant to your selected cases
- A new user permissions filter has been added to only return results for cases where the user is in one of the configured user groups (case manager or monitor)
- Additional fields can be added to the keyword search
- You can now create custom filters, including drop-downs and free text, which can target fields in your cases
- Custom fields can be added to each search result
- A new "Manage Case" button appears in the results if the current user is also the assigned case manager
For the full documentation, including video guides, see Case Search .
Case Management Complaints
The resolved cases dashboard has been updated to list cases resolved at various stages, or closed, during the selected time period, and also displays a total of all those resolved or closed.
The "generic" Response and Collect Information task forms now have a tabbed layout showing the task details, history, and any attachments.
Close Case API
It's now possible to force close a case even if it has outstanding tasks. See closeCase .
The Support and Diagnostics Tool now includes bulk operations, allowing you to reindex, close or delete multiple cases at once.
- CM-2295 - If a task errored when starting, the case manager view could fail to load any data
- CM-2320 - The
closeResolvedCasesend point could only be used if it was in development mode
- CM-2346 - If a case had breached its SLA it sometimes wasn't possible to extend the SLA
- CM-2367 - When a task was completed, reporting data wasn't always correctly written to the case reporting history
- CM-2383 - Closure reasons from the case configuration were not being passed to the Close Case task