The waste services framework provides a standard set of components that handle the communication between the forms users interact with and the published API of a waste service provider.
As all integrations are different, and different providers publish a variety of web services, our platform abstracts away the complexities of external APIs, letting you work with a single set of End Points to implement the services you need in the way that suits your business model.
The main features of the framework allow users to:
- Search for a property by postcode
- Find out the collection days for different waste types
- Report a missed bin collection
- Request a new or replacement bin
- Subscribe to garden waste collection services
Any of our supported payment providers can be added to the forms the framework uses.
Staff administrators are able to:
- Manage the various charges for bins and services
- View a dashboard of properties and services with the ability to raise requests on behalf of users