Forms provide a common way users can interact with your website and organisation. The iCM Forms Designer creates powerful forms using a simple drag and drop interface.
Your forms can send emails, start workflow processes, save data, integrate with third party systems, link to payment providers and access End Points and APIs available in the platform.
There are a range of resources available in the documentation for forms.
- The Form Tutorials provide step-by-step instructions and example forms to download
- You can find out about all of the Form Fields, and see working examples of most of them
- Using the Forms Designer provides an overview of the designer itself
Once you are familiar with using the designer, you'll want to start building more dynamic functionality.
- You can use Handlebars to template what is displayed on pages of your form
- The Form Helper Functions are a library of functionality you can use in your scripts
Taking it Further
The real power of forms is when they integrate with other things. The platform provides services that can be accessed from your forms including: